Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the best way to contact you?
We’re so fresh & so clean-clean that we likely have several kinks to work out. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you experience any usability issues or would like us to add a feature!
By direct email - email@example.com. We will get back to you ASAP.
You can also reach us by phone at 800-558-9288 between the hours of 9AM - 5:30PM EST, Monday-Friday.
Can I shop on ThirstyNest without having a Registry?
Absolutely, we’ve organized the site to be user-friendly for both gift registering and general shopping. Treat yo’ self!
How do I get started?
- When you click "Create a Registry" you will be prompted to create an account.
- Enter your first name, last name, email, password and click "Create."
- Click "Get Started Building Your Registry"
- Click "Create A Registry"
- Enter "Our Registry Info"
- When finished click "Create Registry"
- Add your shipping address under "My Account" the person icon in top right corner.
- You can build your entire registry manually by browsing across the site.
- Or you can use one of our "1-Click-Registry Bundles" that can be found here.
- Use the vanity url that we've created on your registry page to share access.
- We recommend sharing it with your wedding party and adding it to your wedding website.
What if some of our guests aren’t digitally savvy?
All orders must be placed digitally to correctly account for registry items. However, they are welcome to call us directly to help walk them through the process or if you have any questions about our products at 800-558-9288.
I have a wedding website, how do I upload my ThirstyNest Registry?
Copy the vanity URL from your registry page and paste it under the gift registry section on your wedding website. We also recommend emailing this link to your wedding party.
Do you have any suggestions or recommendations on how to get the word out about my registry?
We sure do! Here are the top three best ways to let your guests know.
- Add us to your Wedding Website! Guests will be visiting your site for updated details about all of the information regarding your wedding. Simply paste your ThirstyNest registry’s url onto the website under your Gift Registry section.
- Tell your Wedding Party! Many guests will find it uncouth to ask you directly and will likely look to your wedding party or close family for answers. Arm them with intel! Send a quick email with your ThirstyNest url and registry details.
- Add it to your invite. This suggestion isn’t for everyone but some digital invites have a special spot just for this purpose. Drop in your ThirstyNest registry url and it will save your guests a lot of detective work.
What is “Shipping Included” pricing?
All of our prices include standard ground shipping in the continental U.S. to make it simpler for our users and their guests. You’re welcome.
What is the estimated delivery timing* for my order?
|Standard Ground Items||5 Business Days|
|Wine & Spirits||Between 1-3 Weeks Dependent on State|
|Personalized Items||Between 1-2 Weeks|
|Large Wine Cellars||Between 2-3 Weeks|
|Barrel Furniture||Between 4-6 Weeks|
*Time frames are only estimates as transit time can vary - especially for wine - based on seasonality.
For a more specific estimate please call us at 800-558-9288
Will my gifts arrive together?
Gifts fulfilled by the same partner will typically arrive together. If they are from different partners they will arrive at different times. However, the couple will still receive one gift notification of the items all together.
Do you offer gift wrapping on ThirstyNest items?
We do not currently offer gift wrapping. Who needs the extra paper when you’ve chosen what goes in inside? Save the trees!
What is White Glove Delivery?
Wine cellars (over 50 bottles) and other heavy items receive our White Glove Delivery included in the price. With this service, we bring the item into your home, unpack it, inspect it and dispose of the packaging. Delivery is by appointment, and you will be called to arrange a day.
Can I expedite my shipment?
Not at this time but we are working hard to add it!
What States do you ship to?
We ship everywhere in the continental United States except for the following states:
- North Dakota
- Puerto Rico
- South Dakota
Sorry, we wish we could ship everywhere, but these archaic laws don’t make it easy!
How do you ship your products?
We ship via VINGO, UPS or Fedex Ground.
Should I ship Wine and/or Spirits to my work or home?
We strongly recommend you ship to your work/office. Someone over the age of 21 with a valid ID must sign for the package, and packages cannot be left on stoops or at doorways due to the laws surrounding alcohol in the States. If you have a doorman shipping to your home will be just fine.
Do I need to be home to receive my order of Wine and/or Spirits?
Yes! As per alcohol laws, someone over the age of 21 must sign for the package. UPS/FedEx will not receive packages on doorways/stoops. As such, we highly recommend you get the order shipped to your place of work/office.
Can I get my order shipped to a P.O.Box?
Nope, sorry. With alcohol deliveries, someone 21 years old or older with a valid ID must sign for the package or UPS/FedEx will not deliver it.
Can I track my package?
Absolutely. Once an order is fulfilled, you will receive a shipping notification and a UPS/FedEx tracking number. Tracking numbers will also filter into your Gift Tracker if someone else has purchased the gift for you.
What happens if I miss Wine and/or Spirits delivery of my order because I was not home?
Typically after three unsuccessful attempts at delivery, the shipment is returned to us at our hub. At this point, we will refund you for the item(s) minus a restocking/reshipping fee of $15 for regular marketplace orders.
What if I want to cancel my order?
If your order hasn’t shipped we will gladly cancel your order. However, contact us immediately via email so we are able to process your request. Normally, if you contact us more than two hours after placing your order, we cannot guarantee that any changes will be made.
What if my product is damaged?
That’s a bummer! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
Can I return products I don’t like?
Generally, all sales are final given the nature of the products. However, send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll see what we can do to help. If we can help, we surely will (as long as it’s allowed by law).
Can I use a different billing and shipping address?
Absolutely. At the checkout page, just be sure to uncheck the “same as billing address” option and you will then be prompted to enter a different billing address.