We're starting a new series on ThirstyNest introducing you to some of our favorite couples and their adventures in the drink! We know that selecting your tastes is one of the best parts in creating a life together. Check out how Elizabeth and Mike discovered theirs on the way to walking down the aisle.
1. So, tell us your meet cute story?
We met our first year at the University of Virginia in the library (lame). Elizabeth was studying for a history test with one of Mike's fraternity brothers & he introduced them.
2. What do you guys like to drink at home?
Elizabeth, red wine. Mike, whiskey.
3. What’s your most memorable imbibing experience together?
Too many to count, but probably the weekend we started officially dating at one of our best friend's ranch homes outside of Austin, Texas.
4. What will be your Signature Drink for guests on your big day?
Elizabeth is having a champagne bar & serving Aperol Spritzes. Mike is having a whiskey bar and doing Old Fashioneds.
5. How did you decide on a wine and spirits registry?
We don't cook, but we do drink, so this seemed like a logical option!
Check out Elizabeth & Mike's registry here: https://www.thirstynest.com/pages/elizabeth-and-mike